Heartfelt Games LLC
Based in Bossier City, Louisiana
August 30, 2013
Press the lights on the screen to try to turn out all the lights to finish the puzzle in each board. Blackout Grid currently has 50 levels (25 of which can be accessed through in app purchase), each which record a best score (or lowest number of moves). Blackout Grid also features a random level generator for unlimited replay value! Race the clock in random mode to try and clear as many boards as possible!
This was the first game published by Heartfelt Games LLC. Trey Cockrell originally made this as a practice project when learning Java and libgdx, but decided to use it to learn more about publishing to mobile.
- Includes 25 free levels on mobile with $0.99 in-app purchase to unlock another 25 + an ad-free experience!
- The PC version features all 50 levels for free!
- Randomized level feature for unlimited levels!
- Available for PC / Mac / Linux / Android
There are currently no trailers available for Blackout Grid. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "Fun little game. Great time killer. "
- Patrick Bordelon - Player Review,
- "Fun game similar to a classic oldie."
- Trey Carter - Player Review,
- "Easy to play puzzle game. Fun way to pass the time!"
- Jessica - Player Review,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Blackout Grid Home Page
Web page dedicated to Blackout Grid heartfeltgames.org.
About Heartfelt Games LLC
Heartfelt Games LLC was founded by Trey Cockrell to enable him to make games with passion from the heart!
More information on Heartfelt Games LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Blackout Grid Credits
Ryan 'mulletdulla' Keable